Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

a. Around midnight, I sent out a mass S.E.E. email and said "color in" twice in the same sentence. I know that doesn't seem really bad, but I felt really stupid.

b. I set my alarm for PM instead of AM, so I missed my first class (aural skills), which I should have gone to because we had a practice midterm and review.

c. We watched a really badly done video in environmental studies. Later I also found out that I got an 85 on my test, which I thought I had done much better on.

d. We were supposed to hand out apples with information about S.E.E. in red square... but there was a miscommunication and it didn't happen. No one is going to come to our event on Thursday.

e. I am am doing worse in my current math class than I've ever done in math.

f. I didn't get a chance to practice any music.

g. I am not good with elementary school kids, and I'm not very good at helping kids learn to read. Thus, I failed at literacy tutoring with first graders.

h. There's a big ol' moderation shit-storm happening on the forums I help moderate. Not really bad, just a lot going on.

i. I forgot to review a couple of CDs for KUGS. I was supposed to have them back today.

j. Glimmer of hope for open mic... but we had to wait in line to get in because of fire marshal maximum capacity issues, and then...

k. Sound issues when we went on stage. The backing tracks sounded like shit. Dead air before we started playing. Not even nervous giggles. I think I heard a piece of dust hit the floor.

In general I'm just very frustrated with life and I am very stressed out. And I keep forgetting stuff. And for some reason I just can't stay organized. BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHH *vomit*.

--Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment