Friday, October 22, 2010

Forgetful Me

Perhaps as a direct result of what was discussed in my previous post, I have become more forgetful than ever. It seems the more things I take on at once, the more my brain is filled with things to think about, the more I forget stuff. I've gotten so forgetful I can't even remember all the things I've forgotten at various points thus far this quarter. They include but are not limited to: important papers for clubs, important details in club emails, baton, sheet music, studying for a test, assignments, wallet, cookies, lunch, doing laundry, showering, the fact that I need to wake up and not fall back asleep, backpack, why I'm holding Elie's water-bottle, watch, phone, dishes, eating dinner, that giving blood means lifting is harder, ensemble rehearsal, telling someone about ensemble rehearsal... I'll just stop there. I have too much shit to keep track of. For some people it may not be too much. For me it is.

And so I'd like to say, to all of you who have been affected by my inability to handle the workload I've taken on... I am sorry. It may continue for the rest of this quarter, maybe even the rest of this year, but next year I will handle myself better, because I will not do as many things. And my brain will not explode.

--Jon

P.S., on a totally unrelated note, I love Western. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment