Friday, September 25, 2009

*phew* The Week in [Brief] Review

Who ever thought that the first week of school could have lasted what seemed like thousands of years? From the info fair to sunburn to band auditions to getting up early to placement exams to background checks to last-minute-required-book-buyings to email issues to radio shows to a toe injury to keyboard/singing practicing to laundry-doing to apartment-cleaning to multiple other rather stressful situations... Jesus Christ, this has been quite a week. And the craziness isn't all sorted out quite yet. At least not in my mind. But at least I got everything I need for the mentoring "class" in. *le sigh*

This weekend, John von and I are going to do some rehearsing for the open mic we plan on hitting up next week. If you've listened to the songs on our MySpace, you'll recognize what we plan on playing. So be there to listen! It will be great if all goes well.

I'm thinking of just giving away my CDs. Although that would actually cost me money, no one has really displayed any interest in buying it from me. Maybe I'll just nag people some more.

--Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment