Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The First Post!

Hello world! Welcome to the first post of Squirrel Baggers United! I'm Jon, and I am one of the members of Squirrel Baggers United. How are you? I'm doing well. Just listening to "Come Home Andrea" by Ozma. They sound quite a bit like Weezer. Today SBU saw the movie Freedom Writers with Diversity Inspired Volunteer Educators. Good movie. This made me decide to start writing a journal, despite the lack of stuff to write about. Then Elie came up with the idea to make a public blog, so EVERYONE can know what we do. GENIUS?! Yes.

In any case, uhh... I need to read some sections of Ever Since Darwin by Stephen Jay Gould for Liberal Studies 123: The Western Tradition: The Modern World. It's an interesting class with professor Thomas Moore. I need to practice percussion tomorrow. Didn't at all today. Need to play some more Final Fantasy VIII. And at the same time I don't, because that game is friggin' addictive. Like Dr. Pepper. It's getting late, I should really get on that reading. Dangit, I have a Calculus assignment, too... Grr...

---Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment