Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here Goes...

I guess it's my turn to write a blog entry. But I don't wanna because there's nothing happy to report. I'm simply wallowing in self-misery, mostly because I still haven't found an apartment (but am going to look at one and many submit an application) tomorrow.

I'm still avoiding the clarinet and am hoping that music theory will somehow make me into a better performer. I keep hoping for clarinet-related miracles, and I'm always disappointed when I fall on my face. Well, not literally. I've never fallen on my face while playing the clarinet, but I'm sure it'll happen!

It's just frustrating how stressed and unhappy I've become, and it's no fun for my dear Jon who tries, to little avail, to cheer me up - usually by poking me repeatedly. Kudos to you, my fellow squirrel bagger, for being a fantastic boyfriend.

Gah, and I still don't know how I'll keep myself busy this summer, but I haven't even gotten through school yet so there are finals to study for and an honors paper to write. Good god, when will the madness end?

--Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment