Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain

It is raining like a bitch!

I need to shave. I'm getting super scraggly. I kind of wish my facial hair actually had the ability to grow into a full beard instead of having big empty patches under my chin and all over the place so that I just look kinda weird. Unfortunately, I lost my shaver a few weeks ago, and then the new one I bought to replace it sucks pretty hard.

I decided to get Bon Iver's album because I've heard that they're good. So far so good. I also watched a couple of videos of Andrew Bird and decided that I want to see him live. For indie-folk, he is super-duper original. It's slightly harder to tell from listening. He's a classically trained violinist! Crazy, huh?! And he's a mad-good whistler.

Tomorrow D.I.V.E. is supposed to have a bake sale on Vendor's Row, but currently we haven't talked about it for a week so Elie and I are afraid people are going to forget, especially since Elie has to open. BREAKING NEWS: Bake sale may not be happening... more info coming soon... Bonnie-Jean (President of D.I.V.E.) waiting to hear back about whether or not we even have a spot on Vendor's Row...

Latest words from roommate: "Noooooo-uhhhhhhhhh!" [at Age of Empires III]

Office tomorrow night!

I really need to practice percussion more tomorrow. I also really need to do my math assignment. Again. Constant battle. And boy is it a battle! One that no one else could ever understand!

--Jon

p.s., I hate Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment