Sunday, May 31, 2009

BRAAAAZIIIIIIILLLL!!!!

Two more weeks at school left. One more actual week. I get a five day weekend next week. :D Kind of. I'll probably be packing and studying and practicing and such still. The finals shouldn't be terribly difficult. Uhh... nothing too exciting to report, just thought I'd post a blog because I haven't in awhile. I feel like I'm missing something, like there's something terribly exciting to report... my dad came up and took a bunch of my stuff home for me so I don't have as much to take back when I'm all done at the end of finals week. Watched Brazil last night with Elie. Weird. Fuckin'. Movie. But I liked it a lot! Directed and co-written by Terry Gilliam of Monty Python fame, who I discovered also directed 12 Monkeys. That surprised me. That's another good movie, although it's far less buffoon-ish. Both movies are very dark, but Brazil had a much more comic quality to it. 12 Monkeys was just all dark, with a couple of comedic moments. I'm going to miss Elie very much when I go home. : (

Uhhh... that's all I have to say... about that...

WAIT. Breaking news. I have decided, after taking a look at Final Fantasy XIII, that when the Playstation 3's price drops again, probably to $300, I am going to buy one. Most likely it will be a used one, hopefully for around $200. Then I can play Metal Gear Solid 4 and various other games as well! But seriously looking at screenshots and videos and reading previews about FF13... it just looks amazing. Period. The female lead looks like she could totally kick the Jesus out of everyone/thing. And it's all futuristic! And dystopian! And it looks quite epic. This is the game I am going to be addicted to next Spring. Someone is going to have to save me from it. Elie, I'm looking at you...

--Jon


p.s., JUST LOOK AT HER. She's totally about to open up an enormous can of whoop-ass with that weird sword thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment